It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:11 am

Post subject: Bonesoldier application
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:13 am 
Peon
Toons: Bonesoldier

Hey Crossbones! I came across your group when I was searching for a mythic raid team, and I loved everything about your group from what I saw. The guild that I am currently in is a group full of old friends. We used to raid and AOTC, but just haven't been able to keep enough of a roster to make any serious go of this expansion. I really want to get into mythic raiding on a more serious basis, and was hoping that you guys were where I could make that happen! I primarily play Fury/and some arms. I haven't tanked since 4H in Naxx40, but I'd be willing to re-learn how to do it if needed. I've been playing my warrior since 3 weeks after vanilla, and have raided with him since MC. I did take a break from WoW during most of Panda, and Legion, but came back for BFA and Shadowlands. I am willing to sit out, take criticism, or learn anything that would be required. I would love to talk to you guys! Thanks for checking out the app : )

Bonesoldier -A haiku-
Please let me raid with you guys.
I'll try really hard.
I'll bring cakes and cookies too!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:08 pm 

Officer
Toons: Kaligaran

Happy Thanksgiving Bone. Thanks for the app.

Mind sharing your toon's name and server?

I see a Bonesoldier on Area 52, is that you?

ImageImage

"WoW is all free candy and cookies and cute little pets...and then Kali yelling for hours. Same as it ever was, but with more crazy orcs." - Spirulina 3/15/15

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:06 am 
Peon
Toons: Bonesoldier

Sure! Probably would have been handy info to include. Also I woke up, and realized my haiku is backwards. Great first impression :lol:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... onesoldier