It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:59 pm

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:25 pm 
Peon
Toons: Chrïmmy

I play Destruction
I like to cast Chaos Bolt
Fel Fire go Boom!

I am a 28 y/o Male with a Warlock and a Druid named Chrïmmy and Chrimmy respectively.
My account is authenticated and I use the authenticator app on my phone for it.
I have been raiding a bit more seriously since Nyalotha in BfA and have gotten AOTC every tier since then.
I have been really pushing myself in Sanctum this tier and would be happy to provide my logs.
I am available every day for raiding and would love to push mythic and clear content with a group of like minded players.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:24 pm 

Officer
Toons: Kaligaran

Hi Chrimmy, hope you're having a good week and thank you for the app!

I'm the lead of the mythic crew and bringing in trials blind (ie not geared through raid or keys and without mythic logs) is very challenging in the middle of a tier/patch since we're extending the lockout a bit going forward. Basically what I look for in mythic applicants mid-tier like this is logs that demonstrate raid awareness and class mastery, a desire to push higher content and keep up with the content (ilvl, renown, KSM, etc.).

That said, are you interested in continuing heroic or only looking for mythic? We do have another team which is a heroic group that I could direct you to that might be more your speed.

ImageImage

"WoW is all free candy and cookies and cute little pets...and then Kali yelling for hours. Same as it ever was, but with more crazy orcs." - Spirulina 3/15/15

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:39 am 
Peon
Toons: Chrïmmy

Hey, I wouldn't mind joining the Heroic Crew for now and trying to work my way into Mythic in a later tier if that would be an ok option. If I am completely honest, I just feel as though I've hit a dead-end with my guild right now for progression and they've made it abundantly clear that as soon as they kill Sylvanas on Heroic they're done with the patch and all logging off until 9.2

I got my AOTC in a group without them and feel like I would mentally perform better in a group that shared similar goals with me.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:09 pm 

Officer
Toons: Kaligaran

Our two raid teams are separate as described in the raiding policy (pinned in the raiding forum). Basically the heroic team isn't a stepping stone into the mythic team.

If you're looking to join a guild exclusively for mythic raiding and not for community or other aspects, then I don't think we're what you're looking for since I wouldn't trial your warlock right now.

What I want to see from a prospective mythic raider that is coming from a lesser progressed team/guild is a strong log showing and engagement in the content that I'd expect from my team as it demonstrates a desire to push yourself and prepare for the content we do.
Specifically gearing up as much as possible outside of raid (by way of valor upgrades and the great vault's 252 weekly options which are essential for character progression/power).
It appears you've only done 3 keys this season, 2 of which were +2 and one that was +15 and with a couple of kills on the later SoD bosses each and only 3 heroic kills in CN, so it's very challenging to review your logs.

Please feel free to ping me in Discord at Kali#0021 if you'd like to chat further.

ImageImage

"WoW is all free candy and cookies and cute little pets...and then Kali yelling for hours. Same as it ever was, but with more crazy orcs." - Spirulina 3/15/15