It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:23 pm

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:57 pm 
Peon
Toons: Bloodriver

BattleTag: Desertsunsett#11102

Current Character: Bloodriver - 60 Blood Elf Hunter Beast Master (140 gear level)

Hi! My name is Christine, I am 32 years old and I originally played WOW back in college in 2008 casually. After a 12 year hiatus I decided to pick up WOW again when I got a new computer in December 2020. I am presently playing a level 60 Blood Elf Hunter Beast Master (140 item level) named Bloodriver but as I learn more about the game and have a better understanding, I am open to playing other dps, healers, and tanks as well. I am looking for a guild to help me learn WOW basics, gear level, how to raid, pvp, ect. I am more than willing to watch tutorials and read forums but feel that the social aspect of belonging to an active guild is essential too.

Currently I am on a break from work until construction kicks back off in March/April so play throughout the day. When work kicks back off I will be limited to playing every other weekend and Monday/Tuesday evenings. This is part of the reason why I would like to apply to Crossbones, I see that your casual team plays Monday and Tuesday evenings.

Your Application Instructions mention account authenticating and form, I am assuming you mean Blizzard Account Authentication? I am currently using Blizzard’s Account Authentication Application through my smartphone.

Really should pick me
Can be whatever you need
I just love playing

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:51 pm 

Officer
Toons: Kaligaran

Hi Christine! Welcome back to the game.

Based on what you said (wanting to learn WoW basics), I don't think you'd be ready to raid for some time with even our more casual team (they are pushing heroic progression at this time).

But if you're looking for a community to join while getting up to speed, we may be a good match.
Since you did mention ultimately being interested in raiding, we're going to direct you to our casual team lead (Tandarin, aka Tandy).

Look for him online if you don't hear from him first. :)

ImageImage

"WoW is all free candy and cookies and cute little pets...and then Kali yelling for hours. Same as it ever was, but with more crazy orcs." - Spirulina 3/15/15

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:00 pm 
Peon
Toons: Bloodriver

Thanks, Kaligaran! I agree that at this time I am not ready to raid but I would like to work on getting there with a fun community where I can get up to speed. I will be sure to reach out/respond to Tandy. Thanks again! ^^