It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:45 am

Post subject: Mythical App
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:10 pm 
Peon
Toons: Mythical

Hi, I met Drexl during 8.3 which lead me to applying here.

My WoW experience:
I started WoW in 2004 during beta. I have been active for the entire release except for recently. During the first tier in Legion, I was offered a promotion at work which prohibited me from raiding with my guild. I had been with them since WotLK so rather than leaving I just took a break from PVE. I came back from time to time during patches to see stuff but couldn't commit to raiding. When COVID hit hard earlier in 2020, I was setup to work from home. I logged into WoW after being gone a few months only to find my guild had moved to Mal'ganis because they couldn't get 20 consistent raiders for Mythic. With wanting to avoid crazy realm transfer costs, I joined an extremely casual boomer guild that seemed to be really laid back. They achieved AoTC for Nyalotha, but I had the itch for more and there wasn't interest in the guild to push harder. I then turned to higher keys in mythics which is where I met Drexl. Shadowlands has been great and now I'd like to find a guild that is active in raiding and mythic keys and has the desire to push the harder content offered while having fun doing it. With what I have read about your guild from your website and what Drexl has told me, this seems like it would be a great new home in WoW.

About me:
I'm 36, married, and have 3 kids. I am an IT Engineer for a major automotive company and work from home. I enjoy video games, hunting, off-roading, and just chillin with family and friends.

I currently main a Demon Hunter and am capable of playing both Havoc and Vengeance. Right now I have 5 chars leveled to max but tend to level most classes eventually when bored.

Chars:
Demon Hunter (current main): https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... t/mythical
Druid (Bear for life): https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... /bulldevil
Shaman (Enhance since 2004): https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... ht/starter
Paladin (neglected alt): https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... mielanistr
Hunter (farms leather for main's legendaries): https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... /focusfire

I have numerous others at 50 that I will level for professions. I typically have a pretty good self-sustaining account. As you can tell, I am not currently on your server. If there is an opportunity for raiding, I am more than willing to do a raid with you prior to moving as a trial run if needed (and before spending $300 in transfers, lol).

If there is anything else or if you'd like to have a chat on discord I am more than happy to do so.

Played WoW Since Day 1
Tanked Ony As A Shaman
Fel Rush Is Life Now

Post subject: Re: Mythical App
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:09 am 

Officer
Toons: Kaligaran

Hi friend of Drexl. Between being a fellow engineer fellow off-roading enthusiast, we'll get along just fine!

Hit an officer up in game and we'll get you invited!

ImageImage

"WoW is all free candy and cookies and cute little pets...and then Kali yelling for hours. Same as it ever was, but with more crazy orcs." - Spirulina 3/15/15

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:00 am 
Peon

Thank you. I will start getting my characters ready for transfer.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:07 pm 

Officer
Toons: Kaligaran

Oh sorry I should have responded to your later question about raiding.

I think Drexl has filled you in the status of the team he's currently in.

If you want to chat about that before you do all the transfers, then we can chat either tonight or tomorrow evening (tonight I should be around from 6-8 central or after 11, tomorrow around the same time.

ImageImage

"WoW is all free candy and cookies and cute little pets...and then Kali yelling for hours. Same as it ever was, but with more crazy orcs." - Spirulina 3/15/15

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:54 pm 
Peon

Yeah, if we could chat in discord or something today that would be great.